Tuesday, March 03, 2015

San Francisco Diary // Day 4

All I have to say are 3 word: GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE
Day 4 was dedicated to taking pictures in front of this iconic bridge and sightseeing - definitely was one of the more free-flowing days where we could take in and do anything. 
We tried to bike the trail to the bridge and actually bike the bridge, but a flat tire and many hills later, we decided to backtrack. We caught a Special Olympics event taking place around Pier 39 and finally made our way to the epic bridge. Funny thing about San Francisco is that one minute you're in sunny breeze-free weather and the next is dark/foggy windy weather. We caught the darker windy weather for the bridge (not ideal) but we still ran with it and loved it!
We knocked out so many neighborhoods on Day 1 + 2, so we really took this day to chill in the area(s) we loved the most and just take in life. 
Starting to feel really bummed that I didn't take too many pictures on my nicer camera!

Click the READ MORE button to check out some photos from this adventurous day!


Breakfast @ Kitchen Story! Not pictured: Millionaire's bacon that will change your life!



I get closer...
...and closer...
...are you uncomfortable yet? haha

Alcatraz! I think...






My current favorite necklaces.

Stay tuned for the last post on my San Francisco Diary tomorrow - Day 5 + 6!

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. These pictures are beautiful and the necklace is so cute :)

    http://www.theartofvintagerevival.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am in love with San Francisco!! & the necklaces! haha

      Delete
  2. I wish there were more places like this, because it was simply too amazing for words. I came here with my boyfriend the other night, and it was absolutely fabulous. The use of wood throughout the place for New York events adds a very warm and inviting feel to venue.

    ReplyDelete

© Y M I J A N

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig