Monday, March 02, 2015

San Francisco Diary // Day 1 + 2

It's currently 14 degrees right now and I constantly ask myself: "Why am I still living in Chicago?" About a week ago, I fled the cold midwest and took a trip to the most perfect place on earth (that I've experienced so far) - San Francisco!  The weather was perfect every single day, and this marvelous 7x7 city was easily walkable with eye-catching sights everywhere you turned. It's safe to say that I fell in love. I took my Canon on this trip but didn't take too many photos/didn't document everything everyday. Looking back on it, I wish I did, but I experienced so much more taking it all in (plus, took random pics on my phone) So here's the first set of photos from the trip!

  Latte from Four Barrel

A TON OF PHOTOS AFTER THE JUMP - CLICK "READ MORE" TO SEE THE REST


The space was so beautiful



Dolores Park





Biergarten in Hayes Valley



Chinese New Year in one of the biggest China Towns in the US!


Visited the California Academy of Sciences in Golden Gate Park - stunning!

Stay tuned for the next couple of San Fran posts coming up!
SHARE:

2 comments

© Y M I J A N

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig