Thursday, June 19, 2014

Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You


This past weekend, I headed out to the Old Town Art Festival with some of my favorite people! I always struggle with what to wear in hotter days, and with festival season in full swing...well...it gets me anxious. I decided to rock this super cool baby blue eye-print dress that I scored at Zara a couple months ago. I fell in love with it for obvious reasons (I have an eye tattoo in on the back of my neck, so yes, for very obvious reasons) and became obsessed with the material - scuba material, that is. (It's 95% polyester and 5% elastane, if we want to get technical here) Thankfully I didn't spill my drink on this gem of a dress because sangria sippin' can get dangerous. Also, the turtleneck wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and I received so many comments from this lil' getup. This dress is a winner! 
EYE LOVE IT SO MUCH!
xx
O&C



          



             




SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Yummy, sangria!!! My favorite! :D The dress is lovely and I love the fringe booties, never seen a pair quite like that before!

    ReplyDelete

© Y M I J A N

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig