Thursday, December 20, 2012

COMME des FUCKDOWN

When I finally got my hands on the "Comme Des Fuckdown" beanie a little over a month ago, I was pretty fkn excited! As a play on words from the fashion house Comme des Garçons I thought it was genius/hilarious. I posted it on my instagram as "fake, late on trend..." and it's true - it is an over-hyped, over-trendy, over-done piece that I was too late to hop on the bandwagon BUT, to be quite frank, I don't care. I love it so much. And when you love something...big, small, materialistic, characteristic, person, or place...it doesn't matter how others may view that. So I'll keep on truckin' the streets of my beloved Chicago offending some people, but hopefully making other people laugh.
Also, took the American flag Litas out - my mom hit the spot with this very early Christmas gift.
xx
O&C




        



Meet the eyes behind the lens for 99% of my posts: my sister, Priscilla. Poor girl, she endures strange weather conditions, my constant looking at photos and telling her to re-shoot, and my inability to pose more than 3 facial expressions/body positions. She actually chose the outfit of this post in an efforts to let people see that I really do wear leggings and a t-shirt at home, and that I should feel comfortable enough to just throw on heels and a scarf to walk out the door. Would I really do it? Probably not, but just having her get me out of a comfort zone for a blog shoot is pretty awesome. I love her and never give her enough credit for making some of these posts happen. She's the reason I haven't invested in a tripod - even if we get into 20 billion arguments over what she thinks/I think is cool.
Also, pretty sure she was hating my guts when I started to use her as a coat rack.

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. your beanie is a replica from china of the original beanie...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! It sure is from China (where 99% of my clothes are from too)! Never claimed it to be the 'original' or anything- pretty much got it for a steal for $6 and it actually did ship out of Hong Kong - good eye!
      xx

      Delete
  2. what website did you get your beanie from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ebay! I just typed in "Comme Des Fuckdown beanie" on the search bar and a million different ones came up , all around the $5-$10 mark!

      Delete

© Y M I J A N

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig