Friday, December 21, 2012

Collection | Jeffrey Campbell 'Lita'

Is this really my first 'collection' post?! No better way to start one than with something I didn't even realize I was collecting... Anywho, I'd like to talk about a pair shoes that I love - they're the 'Lita' by Jeffrey Campbell. I bought my first pair (the mustard colored ones) from Karmaloop in March/April of 2011. I was hooked because of how insanely comfortable they were/are. As a girl ringing in at 5 feet tall, I like some height but sometimes heels do not equal comfort. The 5 1/2ish" heel is not bad because it's so chunky (wooden) and is helped out by the 2" platform in the front. When I first bought them, colors were limited, but now you can get them in virtually any color, print/pattern, material (canvas, leather, suede, velvet, etc). Of course, plenty of people may think that they're "played out" and "overdone", but again, I absolutely do not care. I found something I like, that I can wear all day and that looks pretty bomb (in my opinion). As for sizing, I'm a 6.5 and they run true to size, but my Cosmic print and Red Spikes are a size 6 and fit a bit more snug than my other 6.5 Litas, but are still comfortable nonetheless. 
I now own 5 beautiful pairs, 2 of which were given to me as gifts, but let me let you in on a secret: I've never paid full price for these shoes...EVER. I've scored great deals on Karmaloop (where I got my mustard, black and cosmic print), Nastygal (where I got my American flag print) and Solestruck (where I got my red spikes). You can still look fresh on a budget; they are totally worth the price, though, if you love 'em, snatch 'em up!
So rock your Litas with pride! I know I do!
PS: Do you like the gif? I finally learned how to make it and thought it would be a cool concept to show of my babies beyond a still photo, haha :)
xx
O&C






SHARE:

3 comments

© Y M I J A N

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig