Monday, August 04, 2014

Lollapalooza Look • Day 1 • How 'Bout Them Pineapples

Top- Asos / Sunnies - Urban Outfitters / Bag  - Fjallraven Kanken / Boots - H&M
The time finally came for Lollapalooza 2014! 3 days of non-stop music, dancing, eating + drinking and everything in between. This was my second year going to the festival and I honestly was not mentally prepared at all. It's like Christmas...it just sneaks up on ya'. Friday, 8/1, was a good book in this three day saga. It rained for a bit but cleared up by mid-afternoon. I was able to catch Iggy Azalea, Chvrches, Broken Bells, Lykke Li, Eminem and Zedd (luckily I got to see and meet Phantogram a couple days before Lolla) I wish I caught more acts but that's what Friday is about...re-learning Lolla world. As far as my outfit goes, I opted for this super oversized t-shirt I recently bought off of Asos. I was eyeing it for so long and, as a short girl, I saw the opportunity to rock it as a dress. Mygod, was it the best move (you can catch the instagram photo of this OOTD here). You'll notice in the next posts to come that I had 4 essential Lolla pieces for my looks: 1) 4 inch platform boots for height to watch the acts comfortably 2) Kanken backpack 3) Sunnies from UO 4) My signature red lipstick for the pop of color. So, keep your eyes peeled for Day 2 & 3 coming up...
xx
O&C






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Y M I J A N

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig